You've done Bingo, A Night at the Races and Casino Night, now try Dinner and a Show!
Do you have a non-profit organization or charity that you're looking to raise money for? Are you looking for a fun way to raise money and bring your donors and/or members closer together? The Allens Lane Theater might be just the ticket.
Buy out a performance from us, then sell your own tickets. Allens Lane Theater gives a special discounted rate on an entire performance to non-profit organizations and charities so that tickets can be resold at a higher rate to help raise funds for your group. Our usual ticket price is $18 with reservations or $20 at the door. Our special discounted rate for a night's performance can be as low as $12 per ticket. Please note that groups must purchase the entire night's performance in order to get this special rate. Full payment for the evening must be made at least one month prior to the performance itself.
As a fundraiser, we make it very easy for your funders to have a good time. A night at Allens Lane includes; high-quality entertainment, ample parking, friendly staff and clean bathrooms. Plus, guests can either bring a box-dinner and BYOB or meals and desserts can be pre-ordered through our in-house caterer, Myriad Delights (food sales by outside vendors including your organization are not allowed). If you want to make a meal included in the price of your resale ticket, you can contact our caterer to make arrangements.
Our 2015 - 16 Theater Season
Written by David Auburn
Directed by Sarah Mitteldorf
Sept. 25, 26, 27 Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11
Written by Alan Ayckbourn
Directed by Noel Hanley
Nov. 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 Dec. 4, 5, 6
Written by Eric Bogosian
Directed by Mariangela Saavedra
Feb. 26, 27, 28 Mar. 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13
Tamer of Horses
Written by William Mastrosimone
Directed by Nancy Kreider
May 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about this and what plays and dates are availalble. Please note that not all days are available since once we start taking reservations from subscribers or ticket holders, those dates are no longer available.
- Our fees to purchase an entire performance is $1000 (for the entire theater's seating)
- The theater has 84 chairs at a table (4 chairs per table) plus there is side seating available for an additional 26 seats (without a table) for a total of 110 seats.
- You and your organization can resell the tickets for however much you want. Example: With 110 seats, if your organization resold those tickets for $20 each, your organization could make $1200.
- There is a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold the performance. This gets rolled into your final total.
- Use our in-house caterer to offer a box-dinner for your guests (for an additional charge). We ask all events that require food to use our in-house caterer: Myriad Delights. Once a date has been set, we would encourage you to contact Myriad Delights to discuss your event and your event needs.
- During your rental, the center's box office manager will be present to open up and lock the center. This person will be available for emergency situations.