Allens Lane Theater is proud to present a brand new Children's Theater program to engage and entertain children of all ages. Performances are fun and interactive, presented Saturday mornings at 11 AM for both in-person and virtual viewing. We'll present these outdoors (weather permitting) or indoors with plenty of social distancing, masks, and other safety features.
Virtual performances: Streamed on Zoom to watch and participate in, as it happens in real time.
In-Person performances: Per CDC guidelines and current COVID-19 safety mandates:
- Masks required for all guests 5 years and older, with younger guests encouraged to wear masks
- The performers will also be masked.
- Social distancing enforced, with seating spaced appropriately
- Theater seating limited to current mandated capacity
- No more than 4 guests per party may be seated together
- No food or drink allowed during performances
- Open air, and purified ventilation is used in the theater.
There is plenty of free parking
$5 tickets (per child) for either in-person or virtual
May 8 & 15, 2021 at 11am
Get your Tickets below for this fun and interactive experience!
Outside (Weather Permitting)
Create your own Character through improv games! Make your own Props and Costume pieces with our creative supplies! Use some special effects Make-Up! Perform in our green screen for the camera! You won't want to miss this exciting interactive event!
This event moves all around the grounds of Allens Lane outside, and ends with performances filmed in front of our outdoor Green Screen. Some seating is provided, but you can bring your own lawn chairs to sit on as well if you want.
Children's Theater: Saturday Mornings at 11am
- September 26 and October 3rd- Mad Lib Fairy Tales! (outside-weather permitting)
- November 21 and Dec 5th- Improvised Christmas Carol- and other holiday tales! VIRTUAL Performance
- March 13 & 20, 2021 - Get Into the Act!
An Improv Extravaganza!
Outside, Weather Permitting
No virtual performances for Get Into the Act!
- May 8 & 15, 2021 - Build-A-Show! Interactive Creative Storytelling presented in various stations Outside on the grounds of Allens Lane.