At Allens Lane Art Center (ALAC), we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our staff, faculty, students, performers, and audiences.
We are following the latest advice from the CDC, as well as city and state health authorities, and we have developed the following safety measures for all classes and events at Allens Lane Art Center. These measures will remain in place until further notice and will be updated as appropriate to reflect changing guidelines.
- Staff, teachers and students, theater audiences, and visitors are required to wear a mask indoors.
- In order to maintain safe distancing in the Center, class enrollment numbers and audience sizes are limited, and we ask everyone to keep a safe distance from each other during classes and events.
- There are hand sanitizing stations, which we encourage all to use on entry to the building and at any time while you are at ALAC.
- For Indoor Theater Events/Performances: actors and crew will be vaccinated, audience members will need to show proof of Vaccination to enter the theater, no picnic dinners will be allowed in the theater, and masks will be required.
- For Adult Class and Workshops: adult students (18+) will need to show proof of vaccination to register. Children and youth under 18 do not have to share vaccination status.
- All registering students (or parents/guardians of students under 18 years of age) will need to sign off on our Covid-19 Agreements prior to being able to submit their class registration. Full copies of these agreements can be found here.
- If you feel sick or if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home! Please do not put the ALAC community at risk by coming to class sick. Kindly let us know if you are not able to attend class, and we will work with you to make arrangements for when you feel better.
- Please notify us immediately if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
Thank you for following the ALAC Covid-19 policy and for being part of our arts loving community.
We look forward to seeing you soon!