To the Allens Lane Art Center Community:
Please note mask wearing will continue to be required in youth and adult class settings and the theater until the end of the Spring Session. This decision is informed by Local and CDC information and the proximity of students, teachers and audiences in our spaces. We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep our community updated on our policies.
Vaccinations are required (ages 5+) for those taking classes at ALAC and for patrons of the theater. Proof of vaccination must be shown before starting a class or entry to a performance.
Thank you for your help in keeping the art center community safe!
At Allens Lane Art Center (ALAC), we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our staff, faculty, students, performers, and audiences.
We are following the latest advice from the CDC, as well as city and state health authorities, and we have developed the following safety measures for all classes and events at Allens Lane Art Center. These measures will remain in place until further notice and will be updated as appropriate to reflect changing guidelines.
- Staff, teachers, students, theater audiences are required to wear a mask indoors.
- In order to maintain safe distancing in the Center, class enrollment numbers and audience sizes are limited, and we ask everyone to keep a safe distance from each other during classes and events.
- There are hand sanitizing stations, which we encourage all to use on entry to the building and at any time while you are at ALAC.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building.
- For Indoor Theater Events/Performances: actors and crew will be vaccinated, audience members (ages 5+) will need to show proof of Vaccination to enter the theater, no picnic dinners will be allowed in the theater, and masks will be required.
- For Adult and Youth Class and Workshops and Summer Camp: students (ages 5+) will need to show proof of vaccination to register and masks will be required.
- All registering students (or parents/guardians of students) will need to sign off on our Covid-19 Agreements prior to being able to submit their class registration. Full copies of these agreements can be found here.
- If you feel sick or if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home! Please do not put the ALAC community at risk by coming to class sick. Kindly let us know if you are not able to attend class, and we will work with you to make arrangements for when you feel better.
- Please notify us immediately if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
Thank you for following the ALAC Covid-19 policy and for being part of our arts loving community.
We look forward to seeing you soon!