Please note mask wearing will continue to be required in youth and adult class settings and the theater until the end of the Summer Session. This decision is informed by Local and CDC information and the proximity of students, teachers and audiences in our spaces.
Our Fall 2022 Covid-19 Policy and Agreement can be found below
Thank you for your help in keeping the art center community safe!
At Allens Lane Art Center (ALAC), we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our staff, faculty, students, performers, and audiences.
We are following the latest advice from the CDC, as well as city and state health authorities, and we have developed the following safety measures for all classes and events at Allens Lane Art Center. These measures will remain in place until further notice and will be updated as appropriate to reflect changing guidelines.
- Masking is highly reccommended but not required for all staff, instructors, and students starting September 12th
- We highly encourage members of our community to be vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 but vaccination is not currently required.
- Social distancing is encouraged when possible.
- There are hand sanitizing stations, which we encourage all to use on entry to the building and at any time while you are at ALAC.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building.
- All visitors to Allens Lane are asked to stay home if they are exposed to Covid-19 or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Students, staff, and instructors should notify the ALAC office immediately if they receive a positive Covid-19 test.
- Masks are required for all audience members
- Actors, Crew and Staff are fully vaccinated
- No eating or drinking (other than water) is permitted in the theater
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is strong encouraged but not required.
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required for students and instructors starting September 12th, 2022
- Proof of Vaccination against Covid-19 is still strongly encouraged but is not longer required starting August 1st, 2022
- All registering students (or parents/guardians of students) will be sent a copy of our COVID-19 Safety Agreement before the start of classes. Full copies of these agreements can be found here.
Thank you for following the ALAC Covid-19 policy and for being part of our arts loving community.
We look forward to seeing you soon!