Season subscribers, reserve your tickets to 2020-21 mainstage productions using the form below.
To purchase additional tickets for guests joining you, click here.
Parties are limited to 4 tickets, as regulated by current Covid-19 safety restrictions.
- Due to current CDC guidelines regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, in-person theater seating will be limited to just 24 seats per performance (unless noted otherwise). Tables and chairs will be set up socially distanced with proper outside ventilation in the space.
- All audience members will be required to wear face mask. Due to CDC Guidleines we are not allow food or drinks in the theater before the performances this season.
- Any online ticket reservations made within 2 hours of the start of the show will not be valid but tickets may still be available at the door (if not sold out).
- Friday and Saturday showtimes = 8:00pm, Sunday = 2:00pm
- Tickets are not mailed. Please give your reservation or subscription name at the box office on the day of the performance.
- Seating is available 20 minutes before the show starts for non-subscribers and 30 minutes for subscribers (a benefit of a subscription).
- Reservations not claimed by 10 minutes before curtain may be canceled if there is a waiting list for a sold out show.
- All reservations made with the form below are sent an email confirmation. Please make sure to submit your correct email address and check your spam folder in case you haven't received it.