- If you are at this page, it's because you have been given comp tickets for one or more of the performances this year.
- Comp tickets may be used for both In-Person or Virtual. For either tickets, you must reserve for a specific day. Virtual passwords will be emailed to your guests at least one day prior to the streamed event and will be time sensitive (good for 48 hours).
- Please fill out the form below to make reservations for the people who will be using your comp tickets.
- We ask for the email and phone numbers of the people who will be using the comp tickets so that we can contact them should the need arise (in case a show gets canceled or delayed).
- Friday and Saturday showtimes = 8:00pm, Sunday = 2:00pm
- Tickets are not mailed. Please give your reservation or subscription name at the box office on the day of the performance.
- Seating is available 40 minutes before the show starts for non-subscribers and 50 minutes for subscribers (a benefit of a subscription)
- Reservations not claimed by 10 minutes before curtain may be canceled if there is a waiting list for a sold-out show.
- Due to the pandemic, there is no food or drink allowed before or during the performances.
COMP tickets are for non-subscriber tickets only.
Please fill out the form below to make your reservations for comp tickets. *Required information: In order to use this form, you must supply us with your email address (otherwise the form will not work).