In-Person Ticket Information
- If you are a current season subscriber, please use our subscriber reservation form here to select your performances.
- Due to current CDC guidelines regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, in-person theater seating will be limited to just 24 seats per performance (unless noted otherwise). Tables and chairs will be set up socially distanced with proper outside ventilation in the space.
- All audience members will be required to wear face mask. Due to CDC Guidleines we are not allow food or drinks in the theater before the performances this season.
- Any online ticket purchases made within 2 hours of the start of the show will not be valid but tickets may still be purchased at-the-door.
- At-the-door tickets are available but are subject to availability, purchasing online if possible is recommended.
- Sunday Special : Seniors over 60 and students with current ID are eligible for a Sunday performance discount.
- Friday and Saturday showtimes = 8:00pm, Sunday = 2:00pm
- Reservations are non-refundable. Your reservations may be moved to a different performance or a credit issued if your reservation is canceled within 3 days of the performance selected.
- Tickets are not mailed. Please give your reservation or subscription name at the box office on the day of the performance.
- Seating is available 20 minutes before the show starts for non-subscribers and 30 minutes for subscribers (a benefit of a subscription).
- Reservations not claimed by 10 minutes before curtain may be canceled if there is a waiting list for a sold out show.
- All reservations made with the form below are sent an email confirmation. Please make sure to submit your correct email address and check your spam folder in case you haven't received it.
VIRTUAL Ticket Information
- We will be streaming a pre-recorded performance of each play on the second and third weekend of each performance.
- To access these streamed performances, you will reserve your tickets (just as you would normally) and then, you will receive a code in to access the performance online at least one day prior to the streamed performance.
- Virtual performances are pre-recorded so that we can deliver a high quality production filmed in HD.
- When you order virtual tickets, your access code will be sent to you one day prior to your reservation date.
- These codes will be available on a timed basis (time sensitive) and will expire after 48 hours.
- All Virtual tickets purchased through the form below are confirmed by an email confirmation. Please make sure to submit your correct email address and check your spam folder in case you haven't received it.
Purchase Tickets by Phone
Call (215) 248-0546 during normal business hours (M-F from 10am - 5pm). Have your credit card handy.
Purchase Tickets Online
Please fill out the form below to make your ticket purchases for both Virtual and In-person performances.