As the Theater program at Allens Lane Art Center follows the CDC guidelines to keep our patrons as safe as possible, we have created a theater season that combines both in-person as well as virtual options for our audiences. Our in-person theater will be limited to 24 seats per performance with a 4-ticket limit per party. Unfortunately, due to CDC guidelines, there will be no food or drinks allowed in the theater space before or during the performances. All audience members will be required to wear masks. Sudden PANDEMIC changes: Should the current guidelines change and we are unable to have in-person performances, all subscribers are encouraged to use the virtual option (if available) and will be credited 1 ticket per subscription (per play cancelled) for the following year's productions.
A subscription to Allens Lane Theater will get you both In-Person or Virtual access to all the plays and events in Allens Lane Theater.
Season Subscription Rate:
New Subscriber Rate: $70
Returning Subscriber Rate: $65
Individual In-Person Main-Stage Production Ticket Price: $25
Individual Virtual Main-Stage Production Ticket Price: $15
- Tickets to all In-Person Main Stage productions, Community Voices programs, Reader's Theater productions and Children's Theater (when available)
- Virtual Online Access to all our Community Voices programs, Reader's Theater productions and Children's Theater Productions.
- Special (time sensitive) online access to our Main-Stage streamed productions (pre-recorded for higher quality)
- Enter the house 10 minutes prior to non-subscribers for your favorite seat when in person attendance is available!
- Easy online reservations!
Please fill out the form below to purchase your subscription. If you are having trouble with this online form, please call us at 215-248-0546 and we will help you make your subscription purchase. Please note that the subscription will be listed under your name unless you specify otherwise. Subscribers will still need to reserve their tickets online for each in-person performance they will attend. Subscribers will be given master ID numbers that will give them access to all Community Voices, Reader's Theater and Children's Theater events (no reservations required). Subscribers will also be given a special time-sensitive code to access virtual main stage productions that will be emailed the day prior to the performance.