At Allens Lane Art Center, we are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our staff, faculty, students, performers, and audiences.
Please note mask wearing is no longer required in youth and adult class settings and will no longer be required in our theater starting this spring.
We are following the latest advice from the CDC, as well as city and state health authorities, and we have developed the following safety measures for all classes and events at Allens Lane Art Center. These measures will remain in place until further notice and will be updated as appropriate to reflect changing guidelines.
- Masking is highly recommended but not required for all staff, instructors, and students.
- We highly encourage community members to be vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19, but vaccination is not currently required.
- Social distancing is encouraged when possible.
- There are hand sanitizing stations, which we encourage all to use upon entry to the building and at any time while you are at the Center.
- No food or drink is permitted in the building.
- All visitors to Allens Lane are asked to stay home if they are exposed to Covid-19 or are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Students, staff, and instructors should notify Allens Lane Art Center’s office immediately if they receive a positive Covid-19 test.
- Masks are no longer required but encouraged for all audience members.
- Actors, Crew, and Staff are fully vaccinated.
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly encouraged but not required.
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required for students and instructors.
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is still strongly encouraged but is no longer required.