We are currently scheduling rentals, with the understanding that confirmation is contingent on pandemic safety guidelines.
Located in a former carriage house on 7 acres in beautiful Fairmount Park, the Art Center has art studios, a dance room, a professionally equipped theater, an art gallery, and a kitchen. There is plenty of free parking around the building, and the park grounds include a playground, four tennis courts, a basketball court, and an open field.
Please note: The park area and grounds are part of Fairmount Park. For more information about park use permits or reserving the park for your event, contact the City of Philadelphia's Parks and Recreation Department. Allens Lane Art Center does not schedule or oversee any of the activities that occur in the park.
Allens Lane Art Center rents out our theater and studios to the public for events, including: weddings, parties, anniversaries, business meetings, and performances. If you are interested in renting at Allens Lane Art Center, please contact us for available dates and times and to tour the facility.
- Our fees to rent any of the spaces is $150 per hour (per room) and are subject to an annual increase.
- The time for set up and break down of your event will be added to your total.
- There is a three-hour minimum to rent any of our spaces.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required to hold the space. This payment is applied to your total rental fees due.
- The theater is rented with house lights only. If you wish to use our theater lights and sound, there is an additional $35 per hour fee to hire our Theater Manager. The Theater Manager can work with you to set up the theater lighting and will run the system for you during your engagement.
- Food and Drinks are welcome in the space but all waste and recyclables must be handled by the renter. Outside caterers are welcome.
- All parties are required to have event insurance. A copy of this rider needs to be on file at the Center prior to the start of your event.
- Space rental includes the use of the room's tables and chairs.
- During your rental, the Center's Facility Manager will be present to open and lock the Center. This person will be available for emergency situations.
- There is a discount available for rentals to non-profit organizations.