- Due to current CDC guidelines regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our patrons, casts, crew and staff, Allens Lane Theater will require actors and staff to be vaccinated, INDOOR audience members to show proof of vaccination to enter the theater, only bottles beverages consumed in the theater, masks worn inside and have limited and socially distanced in-person seating for all patrons.
- Tickets are $25 (online form below).
- Online ticket purchases should not be made within 2 hours of the start of the show- tickets should be purchased at-the-door within 2 hours of showtime.
- At-the-door tickets are subject to availability.
- Sunday Special : Seniors over 60 and students with current ID are eligible for a Sunday performance discount of $20 per person. This discount is for Sunday performances only.
- Friday and Saturday showtimes = 8:00pm, Sunday = 2:00pm
- Online and phone reservations are non-refundable. Your reservations may be moved to a different performance or a credit issued if your reservation is canceled within 3 days of the performance selected.
- Tickets are not mailed. Please give your reservation or subscription name at the box office on the day of the performance.
- Subscribers must make reservations CLICK HERE Subscriptions do not guarantee seating. There is no payment required for subscriber reservations. Subscribers bringing guests who are not subscribers, must make payment at the time of the reservation.
- Seating is available 30 minutes before the show starts for Subscribers (a benefit of a subscription) and 20 minutes for Non-Subscribers.
- Reservations not claimed by 10 minutes before curtain may be canceled if there is a waiting list for a sold out show.
- All reservations made with the form below are sent an email confirmation. Please make sure to submit your correct email address and check your spam folder in case you haven't received it.
- Due to current Covid guidelines, for all INDOOR Performances Allens Lane Theater will require actors and staff to be vaccinated, audience members to show proof of vaccination to enter the theater, only bottled beverages consumed in the theater, masks worn inside and have limited and socially distanced in-person seating for all patrons.
PURCHASE TICKETS BY PHONE
Call (215) 248-0546. If you are unable to speak to a live person, please leave the following information on our voicemail:
- Your Name (subscribers - please use the name that the subscription is under)
- Date of show you wish to attend
- Number of tickets (please state how many are for subscribers and how many are for non-subscribers)
- Your phone number (with area code, please)
- Your email address (if available)
- We will contact you back to get your credit card number. Please do not leave your credit card number on our voicemail.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Please fill out the form below to make your ticket purchases.
If you do not wish to use your email address, please contact us by phone and we will be happy to make the reservation for you.