For the safety of our community Allens Lane Art Center requires all actors, staff, students, and patrons (5+) to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. All audience members will need to show proof of vaccination, at the box office, prior to entering the theater. Masks are required in all class and performance spaces. Please practice social distancing.
- Online ticket purchases are available until 2 hours prior to the start of the show. Tickets should may be available at the box office, within 2 hours of showtime.
- Seniors over 60, and students with current ID, are eligible for discounted show tickets at $20 per person. Senior and Student rate tickets are available Sunday performances only.
- Ticket sales are final. You may apply your ticket reservation to a different performance (based on availability) or receive a credit if your reservation is cancelled within 3 days of your scheduled performance.
- Seating is available 30 minutes before the show starts for Subscribers (a benefit of a subscription) and 20 minutes for Non-Subscribers.
- Reservations not claimed by 10 minutes before curtain may be canceled if there is a waiting list for a sold out show.
- To purchase tickets by phone please call the main office at (215) 248-0546.
- Firday and Saturday show times are at 8:00 PM, while Sunday show times are at 2:00 PM
For Season Subscribers:
- To make reservations for our productions Subscribers will need to call (215-248-0546) or email (email@example.com) Allens Lane Art Center. Subscriptions do not guarantee seating. There is no payment required for subscriber reservations. All online reservations have a fee associated with them, please call or email to reserve your Subsriber tickets. Subscribers bringing guests who are not subscribers, must make payment at the time of the reservation.