Allens Lane thrives with the help of our community. There are many ways in which you can volunteer to support our mission of bringing our diverse community together to experience and support the arts. Below are just some of the opportunities existing for you to become a part of our wonderful Allens Lane Art Center community. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We are currently looking for volunteers to be Ushers for our 2021-22 Theater Season. Volunteer Ushers help our theater patrons enjoy their time at Allens Lane before the show and are invited to stay and watch the show for FREE! Connect with our community and experience the arts in real time by volunteering to usher a performance.
- Volunteer to help with gallery exhibitions or events at our main gallery and/or our satellite gallery with our community partner, Settlement Music School at their Germantown Branch.
- Marketing Committee – This Committee supports the staff by creating and editing materials to promote our many programs, including theater, ceramics, painting/printing, Vision through Art, children’s classes, summer camp, and more. If you have experience with crafting marketing messages and using social media, please join our skilled team of marketing volunteers.
- Development Committee – Fundraising is an important part of sustaining the core programs of the Center. If you’d like to help with coordinating fundraising and friendraising events and materials we would love to have your input on this Committee.
- Governance Committee – Governance is responsible for ensuring the health and vitality of the Board, including developing policies, practices and norms that guide the work of the Board. In addition this Committee oversees the recruitment, nomination and onboarding of new Board members each year.
- Assets Committee – The Board Assets Committee seeks community members with a passion for the arts and knowledge/experience with nonprofit finances and budgeting to serve on our Assets Committee. This Committee is responsible for developing and monitoring the organization’s annual budget and helping to coordinate the facilities needs of the Center.
Each year the Allens Lane Art Center seeks talented and skilled volunteers, passionate about bringing together the community through the arts, to serve on our Board of Directors. If you would like to learn more about our Board needs please contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgNo Fields Found.