As part of the Philadelphia Fringe Festival, THE SECRETARIES will run September 17 - October 3, 2021 with performances on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings on an outdoor stage at Allens Lane!
CLICK HERE for more information about the play and how to sign up to audition!
Are you interested in supporting the arts, giving back to your community and helping others achieve their dreams?
Allens Lane Art Center welcomes submissions from its new online board member application form. Learn about the different types of people that the Center is looking for and what being on the Board of Directors entails.
Summer Art Camp 2021
In-person camp is full except for a few spots for 11-13 year old campers. Any registrations submitted for 5-10 year old campers will be placed on a wait list.
Virtual camp remains open to all ages of campers, 5-13.
FOR REGISTERED IN-PERSON CAMPERS
- Parent/Guardian Orientation Booklet
- Health & Info Form - must be completed and returned prior to start of camp
- COVID-19 Agreement Form - must be completed and returned by June 4
Last year we learned a lot last year about how to keep our campers and staff safe and have brought all those guidelines and equipment back this year as well as all the fun and excitement. Our in-person campers will still get top level instruction in a wide variety of artistic disciplines like Dance, Theater, Singing, Crafts, Art and Ceramics plus plenty of Outdoor Games and Activities while our virtual campers will get more specific instruction in the performing or visual arts from well qualified teaching artists who know how to bring out the fun and creativity in your child. Due to the pandemic, we will still be limiting the number of in-person campers this year and have again streamlined our camp offerings. We also made improvements to our virtual camp with dedicated instructors and new lessons for those who want to their campers to participate remotely.
- Physical Summer Art Camp Information
- Physical Summer Art Camp Registration
- Virtual Summer Art Camp Information
- Virtual Summer Art Camp Registration
- Physical Camp Dates - June 21 - August 13, 2021 (8 weeks) - No camp on July 5 - holiday
- Virtual Camp Dates - June 21 - July 30, 2021 (6 weeks) - No camp on July 5 - holiday
Allens Lane Art Center is currently accepting applicants for the following positions: